Thursday, March 5, 2009

Finally updated website

I have finally updated my website! I know I should have done it a million years ago, but I have finally finished it. I hope you are able to go check it out. Although I do not have the whole thing finished, at least I have most of the information about us on there.
This is also the first post I have put up in a while, and I hope I have the discipline to do this pretty regularly. I will try to start keeping people updated regularly on what is going on and what our plans are. Thank you and good night!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey David, My name is Randy Adams. I am the Missions Pastor at First Bible Baptist Church of Blue Springs, MO. I believe you met Pastor Mark Brown at Roe Porters church a few weeks ago. I have looked over your website and would like to meet you. Maybe we can skype some time. My address is randy.adams2. Short notice, but would like to invite you to our missions conference if you are going to be anywhere near Missouri April 26 - May 3. Don't have to come for the whole thing, we are doing it a little different this year. Sunday services both AM & PM on 4/26. Mon & Tues we will be putting together 50,000 Juan & Romanos, a service Wed & then Sunday5/3 in the AM. So if you are anywhere near you are welcome to come. My cell number is 816-806-2405. Take care and God bless.