Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Almost Packed and Ready To Leave

Well, it's 11:20pm and we are finished with most of our packing, we just lack packing our toiletries and "carry ons". Please be praying for our trip tomorrow and everything that God is going to be doing in the next month in our lives, I am really looking forward to all of this and know that He is going to use this in our lives to bring us closer to Him and also to grow us in our personal lives.
My parents will be picking us up here in Dawsonville and taking us to the airport around 12:30 or 1:00, our flight leaves at 5:25 and then we have a layover in Miami. Our flight leaves there around 10:50pm and we arrive in Lima at 4:50am. It will be a, somewhat, long trip and I hope everything goes as well as planned.
Thank you for keeping up with the blog, and I hope that I can keep up with this daily while in Peru.
God Bless,
David

1 comment:

Sandy said...

Hi David & Katie, Wow, I didn't realize you had a blog. Keep us updated on your trip. We'll be praying for you.