Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Strike is Over!

I just wanted to drop a small note to let everyone know that the strike is over and everything is getting back to normal. I guess somebody came in and made negotiations, whatever it was and now everything is fine. We will be going up to the Bible College to work on the Medical Clinic today, there is a lot to be done. We will be holding a press conference this week at Faith Baptist Church and we will be having many of the city's newspapers and, hopefully, tv stations there to ask questions and publish this around the city. We are also going to be setting up banners all around the city and publishing it on radio. Please pray with me that God will bring the amount of people we are hoping to see. I will give you some more updates as soon as I can. Thanks for keeping up with us.
God Bless,
David

No comments: