Sunday, May 20, 2007

God is good

We didn't have a meeting this morning, so Katie and I went to a church here in Dawsonville, Ga. (Amicalola Baptist Church). Before Sunday School the Pastor asked me if I could preach in the morning service.
So I got to preach in the morning service and we had a great time. They gave us a wonderful love offering and I thank God for providing for us.
We'll be going to Vision tonight to help with the spanish/english service. I hope it all goes well. I don't know if anybody is reading this, but hopefully someone will start reading these things soon.
God bless,
David

1 comment:

Austin Gardner said...

You did a wonderful job as always last night as you translated from English to Spanish and back. There were 97 people present in a bilingual service. God worked and moved and it would not have been possible without you. Thank you very much.