Monday, May 21, 2007

Work At Church

We are getting everything ready at Lighthouse for the Faith Factor camp in the second week of June. Pastor Blackstock has asked me to help a little bit around the church property. I have been working on the slide at the church and I have definitely not been the happiest camper today. That slide is nothing but trouble, but I guess we need to do our best for these kids that are coming in to hear the Gospel and make commitments to Christ. Anyway, I guess I will vent some more tomorrow, I still have some work to do on the slide.
If anybody is out there, take care,
David

1 comment:

Austin Gardner said...

I am glad to see that you are using your blog and letting us know how God is using you. Maybe you should vent just a little less but then I guess you wouldn't be you.

By the way. I think that it would even be interesting to those that keep up with you to realize how many calls you make in a day compared to how many meetings you get.

Why don't you, one day, take the time to count the number of calls you make and then let us know how many people give you a meeting.

I like your blog.

Watch also on feedburner to see how many people are signed up to get your blog via email