Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Testing Picture Thing


I'm just trying to see how this works with the pictures and everything. I hope this posts correctly.
this is a picture that we took at the Catholic monastery in Arequipa with two guys that I took down to Peru. The blonde on the right is Robert Canfield, he is from Ohio and is studying in the Our Generation Training Center in Alpharetta and will be transfering over to BCWE Lighthouse in the summer. The guy in the middle is David Velke, he is a student at the Training Center as well and has plans of going to some country in Africa as a missionary. And the beautiful chick beside me is my wife that I love with all of my heart. I don't know who that lady in the back is, sorry.
Katie and I are doing fine, I lost my wallet last week, so I have been trying to get credit cards, debit cards, license, etc. taken care of. The driver's license is causing me some trouble because of some crazy problem in NC that I'm sure you don't wanna hear about. Anyway, we will be dropping into a church tonight and hope that it goes well. Thats it for now, take care.
David

No comments: